Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Corganwatch: Goodbye Jimmy, Hello Tila

At first I thought I'd have nothing to say about the fairly vague yet universally accepted notion that Billy Corgan and Tila Tequila are apparently dating. My initial thought was that I'd have to jump on the popular joke where you say, "here is a desperately dismissable person known for their carefree attitude to sex and pathological need to be seen as famous and culturally relevant, and look, he's dating Tila Tequila"... would that have been an acceptable level of commentary?

But then I noticed that in this picture, their thoughts are actually visible due to some trick of photography! Look how happy Billy is to be praising Tila, assuring her that she's "A-List"... and in response, the encouraging belle offers him a hearty "Bravo!" for having been seen with her.

Golly but modern photography is amazing.

1 comment:

maryyeahok said...

That is fantastic!