Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What Monsters Would Say: Baragon



"So like after class you wanna come round and we can totally watch Family Guy videos and play Halo cause I got all these cans of pineapple soda my mom just buys as much as I want so you can come round and we can watch some old movies if you like 'em do you like Louis Gossett Jr I got Iron Eagle on tape it's got ad breaks in it but you can fast forward the ads but they're pretty cool there's ads for like coke and Michael Jackson and shit or we can just get a pizza if you like do you like pepperoni I hate pineapple on a pizza but if you like it we can get two little ones instead of one big one oh my God do you remember Goldeneye 007 I've still got it we can play two-player I'll let you win sometimes we can get my little brother and we'll both beat him till he cries then we can stay up all night and talk about girls we like it'll be SO COOL?!?!?!?!?!"

1 comment:

neocowboy said...

Possibly the funniest thing I have read in a long time Thomas. (Guess who!)